What's In Your Home?
- "Of chemicals commonly found in homes, 150 have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer and psychological abnormalities."—Consumer Product Safety Commission
- "A 15-year study revealed that women who work at home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than women who work outside the home. This has been directly linked to the high concentration of harsh chemicals in the home." —1990 Toronto Indoor Air Conference
- The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) analyzed 2,983 chemicals used in personal care products, finding 884 of the chemicals were toxic. There are better, safer, and cost-effective options for you and your family.
Don't Be Just Another ADHD, Asthma, or Allergy Statistic
- "About one-half of children diagnosed with ADHD have also been identified as having a learning disability. This disorder is reported to affect from 5-20% of school-age children and over 2 million American children (mostly boys) take the controversial drug Ritalin."—Centers for Disease Control
- "Estimates from a skin test survey suggest that allergies affect as many as 40 to 50 million people living in the United States." —Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 1987
- "Allergic diseases affect more than 20% of the U.S. Population."—American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, 1998
- More than 20 million Americans have asthma today. Asthma accounts for approximately 10 million physician office visits, 400,000 hospitalizations, and 1 million emergency room visits each year.—American Lung Association, 2003; American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, 2000
You Have Choices
Did you know that safer alternatives exist and can actually be more affordable than what you are currently using for personal care, hygiene, home cleaning, vitamins and more?
Request a Free Home Safety Consultation Today and one of the representatives from EveVenture can give you a call to walk through the details of how you can create a healthier home for your family.